We are always very delighted to welcome Mosque visitors. However, to ensure that we provide you with good experience, we ask any groups to book arrange with the office beforehand. You can only contact us through email for arranging a visit.
Due to other commitments, we welcome group visits on Wednesdays and Thursdays. You can choose to visit between 12-1 or 1-2 pm.
A typical visit might last for an hour or so, which may include a welcome, briefing about the Mosque, guided tour, and Question & Answer session.
Protocols & Etiquettes
- Both men and women should dress modestly when visiting the mosque.
- Shoes should be removed before entering the mosque.
- Please observe quietness during prayer.
- Avoid walking in front of worshippers performing their prayers.
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the prayer halls.
- Please take care of your belongings at all times. Do not leave any valuables unattended.
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by adults who are responsible for them.
- Any items left behind without prior notice could be destroyed.
- When you arrive, please gather and wait at Assembly Point near the Main Gate. We will welcome you shortly
- Limited parking is available onsite.
We just would like to just assure you that we are very open and welcoming people and want to provide the visitors a good opportunity for learning a in a very peaceful and friendly environment. The above is just to help you understand the mosque environment in a better way. However, it is not to restrict anybody.