Protocols & Etiquettes
- Both men and women should dress modestly when visiting the mosque.
- Shoes should be removed before entering the mosque.
- Please observe quietness during prayer.
- Avoid walking in front of worshippers performing their prayers. (Worshippers who miss the designated prayer time may come to complete their prayers later, and so may be in the mosque when you visit.)
- Food or drinks are not allowed in the prayer halls.
- Please take care of your belongings at all times. Do not leave any valuables unattended.
- All children must be accompanied by their parents and guardians.
- Any items left behind without prior notice could be destroyed.
- Limited Parking available at the mosque.